::

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow, Creeps in this petty pace from day to day, To the last syllable of recorded time; And all our yesterdays have lighted fools The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, That struts and frets his hour upon the stage, And then is heard no more. It is a tale Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing. -The Worthily Beloved William Shakespeare

Thursday, November 3, 2011

jcfiud

what is the purpose of my flesh?
to decay alone?
oh how slow this life
never a bright day arrives
but always a nefarious night
in which i gaze up at the dark abyss
and find nothing but fury and fragility
within my dying self
it is as though ive dies already
not living really to anyone
i am merely another passerby
deserving not a second look
and only to be cut down,
left behind like some kind of old, rotten rag
whatever branded me with this horrid fate?
to which i belong,
this somber song
of uselessness,
i am nothing
never seen by a soul
has ever a thought been thought of me?
oh God what a sore is this melancholy!
my throat closes in
my eyes well up
the earth keeps turning
my time soon will be up
oh Lord what can Ido!
I've tried!
but what stride now might i take to win backmy hope?
oh for any others' sight i grope!
but i am already a ghost
enclosed by air
which must obscure me
away i fade
by all forbade
my flesh lives for nothing
my breath keeps going
for nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment